1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Autumn. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. Squashes and parsnips, cabbage and sloes. And at no 41, six racks of mushrooms drying in the hotpress (see note below). Dried mushrooms. I love them. On a long weekend in Barcelona for … Continue reading
On Saturday Jonathan and I will have been married for 17 years. We celebrated early with lunch at a local Japanese restaurant. Fresh fish, salty soy and mouth tingling wasabi, all washed down with a cold beer. Yum!