1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Category Archives: Mains
A couple of weeks ago a tweet of mine about a new pizza dough recipe inspired a conversation about ‘different’ pizzas my pharmacy friends had experienced over the years. Days later, when I realised I was still thinking about haggis … Continue reading
I’ve joined in Dom’s Random Recipe Challenge for a good few months now and it is one of my favourite food bloggers’ challenges – his round ups are an eclectic mix (of recipes and blogs!) and I sneakily enjoy being … Continue reading