1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Category Archives: Muffins, cakes & sweet things
Is it too late to wish you a Happy New Year? I guess that as its the end of January it probably is. This month’s feasts haven’t been recorded either in words or pictures and I’m feeling a little guilty. … Continue reading
A few weeks ago Jessica and I received an exciting parcel from my sister in the States. If I’m honest, all parcels are exciting – boxes and packages waiting to reveal their contents, some known, some unknown. Although the unknown … Continue reading