1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Monthly Archives: July 2012
This month’s random recipe challenge is something a little different… Instead of choosing a recipe according to Dom‘s strict instructions for random selection, he asked us to invite fellow bloggers and readers into our houses to where we keep our … Continue reading
Welcome to the first recipe in the Archaeology Gastronomy video series. Learn about Ancient Greek cuisine and watch me cook honey glazed prawns.