1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Monthly Archives: February 2012
As I sit down to write tonight the kitchen is full of the aromas of cumin, coriander and orange. Both the dishwasher and the washing machine are chuntering away, I can hear singing from the baby monitor and I have … Continue reading
The outside of our fridge is covered in paper – shopping lists, menus, recipes, the payment schedule for our childminder, old letters from my father – all held in place with magnetic photographs of my godchildren. Earlier this month one … Continue reading