1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Monthly Archives: December 2011
The weekend before last I had a birthday. A, ahem, significant birthday. Yes, at the end of the month I failed, I had an age ending in a zero which didn’t exactly help my mental state! It won’t come as … Continue reading
So I’m posting November’s random recipe in December – which about sums up the month for me. Over the last few weeks I’ve staggered from one deadline to the next, barely managing to keep my head above the water, put … Continue reading