1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Bardenay is a bar in downtown Boise, Idaho that’s full of memories. Its where I wrote my speech the night before my sister’s wedding, where I lost my passport the night before we were due to fly home and where … Continue reading
Less than two weeks to Christmas! Or as we’re counting at no 41, less than two weeks to our annual Christmas gathering. We take our parties seriously here – food, drinks, lighting, where to put the coat rack – all … Continue reading