1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Sundays. Traditionally a day of rest, a day to be spent as a family. Jessica eats with her child minder during the week so at weekends we make every effort to eat together (breakfast and lunch that is, Jessica eats … Continue reading
It finally felt like November as I left work this evening. Cold, but not chilling the tips of my ears or my feet (in my thin soled shoes). My thick coat was needed yet I could set straight off in … Continue reading