1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Monthly Archives: October 2011
It has been a weekend of mixed emotions. Friday afternoon I was elated to set off on our weekend trip ahead of schedule: car packed, toddler fed, husband home from work on time. When you’ve a four hour journey ahead … Continue reading
Sesame prawns on toast are one of Jonathan’s favourite treats. Bread smothered in prawn paste, covered with sesame seeds and fried. As he says, what’s not to like? Prawn toast is best eaten immediately, which means we get mixed results … Continue reading