1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Monthly Archives: October 2011
As a teenager I made a pretty fine rice pudding (if I may say so myself). Every now and then the cry would come from the kitchen ‘Nicola, we have too much milk, could you make a rice pudding?’. A … Continue reading
We’re celebrating at no 41 today. Jonathan, Jessica & I have been working with our social worker all summer, preparing our Prospective Adopters Report. We went before our local adoption panel today and they have recommended we are approved as … Continue reading