1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Monthly Archives: September 2011
In my other world (the one where I’ve married a millionaire and have hair that’s poker straight no matter what the humidity) I am a lady who lunches. A glass of Chablis? Why thank you. Yes, I’ll have the daily … Continue reading
Last week was full of challenges. To be fair, every weeks is full of challenges, but last week had a couple of corkers. Jessica wanting mummy to carry her when mummy was wearing four inch heels (inappropriate shoes are essential … Continue reading