1. a rich or abundant meal
2. a sumptuous entertainment or meal for many guests
3. something highly agreeable
4. to have or partake of a feast; eat sumptuously
5. to dwell with gratification or delight
6. feast one's eyes: to gaze with great joy, admiration or relish
Hi, I'm Nicola and thank you for reading my blog. I have been cooking for friends and family for many years but this is my first step into writing about it. My husband is an experienced food taster and pot washer; our daughter Jessica loves to mix, beat and stir.
To read more what inspires me, please click on 'About this blog'
Follow Me, Contact Me or Subscribe by RSS
Subscribe by email
Monthly Archives: September 2011
There is a bounce in the air, a holiday feeling. It’s autumn but we have temperatures of 26 degrees, a sudden injection of warmth and colour into the mizzy grey of the past few weeks. I love this temperature’s smell, … Continue reading
As I write this I’m listening to I’ve Never Seen Star Wars, a BBC Radio 4 comedy programme where guests are encouraged to try new experiences, which is rather timely as I’d never tried figs before tonight. I don’t know … Continue reading